What is Breast Augmentation through Implants all about?
A breast augmentation procedure using implants helps in reconstructing the breasts to normalcy after a mastectomy for breast cancer, to reconstruct the breasts to correct a birth defect that affects the breast shape and size as well as a completely cosmetic procedure that is done to improve the breasts’ appearance with respect to size, shape and firmness of the breast.
The implant used for breast augmentation is classified into three different categories depending on the filler material used in it. These are:
- Saline solution – This is constructed of a shell of an elastomer silicone that is filled inside with a sterile saline solution.
- Silicone implant – This is also made of an elastomer silicone outer covering but contains a thick silicone gel inside.
- Composite filler – This implant also consists of an outer silicone elastomer shell filled with polypropylene string, soy oil or any similar substance.
What happens in a Breast Augmentation Implant procedure?
The doctor will first discuss the extent of enlargement and shape that can be given to your breasts. After the shape and size of the implant is finalized you will be given a general anesthesia so the doctor can perform the surgical procedure.
The doctor will make incisions in the lower part of your breasts or along the underarm that gives the doctor better access to place the implant. The doctor will first insert a tissue expander to make adequate space for holding the breast implant in place. This tissue expander is then removed and the implant is placed and fixed to the proper place.
The doctor will then stitch the incision close. The doctor might attach drainage tubes to your operated breasts for draining any excess fluid which might get collected.
What are the pros and cons of a Breast Augmentation surgery using Implants?
The benefits of a breast augmentation surgery using implants are:
- Smaller incisions required than in non-implant breast reconstructive surgery.
- The implant is mostly better suited as the shape and size can be chosen even before the operation.
- There a variety of breast implant types depending on the material used as filler inside the elastomer silicone shell.
- The procedure helps improve the aesthetic and form of your breasts.
There are certain risks and complications that you might face after undergoing a breast augmentation implant surgery, such as:
- Implant rupture can occur after a long period of time which will require a re-surgery for placing another implant to replace it.
- Capsular contracture can occur around the implant in certain, cases which causes the immune system of the body to weave a covering of thick collagen fibers around the implant and put undue pressure on it. This results in pain in the breast.
- Hematoma (bleeding after surgery) is also seen in some cases.
- Seroma is caused when excess fluid gets collected in the operated region.
- Infection may occur at the incision site.
- Scarring might be seen for a longer time in some patients.
To Get Free Quotes & Consultation For This Treatment
Call Us: +91-8600044116
Email Us: email@example.com
Why choose to get Breast Augmentation surgery with Implant in India?
The cosmetic clinics and hospitals in India are acclaimed for maintain a world-class standard in treatment and post-operative care of the patients. These hospitals are spread over a large number of major Indian cities and have the most modern medical and surgical tools and technology at their disposal. Along with latest technology these hospitals and cosmetic clinics are well known for the teams of well-experienced doctors and surgeons who undergo extensive training in managing breast augmentation implant surgery. All this is available to the patient at a very low cost as compared any other country in the world.
Why choose Travcure Medical Tourism Consultants to get Breast Augmentation Implant surgery in India?
The team of experts at Travcure Medical Tourism Consultants has a vast experience in managing complete patient itinerary in the most efficient manner. They are well-known for their expertise in sensing and planning availability of facilities and amenities for the patient and their family as a result of the vast experience. Travcure Medical Tourism Consultants are widely acclaimed to be one of the best medical tourism experts with a long list of successful breast augmentation implant surgeries and other cosmetic procedures to their credit.