Tightly-shaped & fuller appearance of backsides can make people look sensuous & attractive at any given point of time. Well-toned buttocks accentuate a man’s V-shape- the wide shoulders & narrow hip girdle. In a woman, it improves flare of her waist blending into hips, providing her a shapely hour-glass profile. Many people complain about having bad buttock size even after doing exercises & diets, however, getting good buttocks is no rocket science. For someone who yearns to build a natural-looking frame by enhancing their buttocks with natural fat tissue, Brazilian butt lift can be an ideal procedure.
What is Brazilian Butt Lift?
Brazilian butt lift is a genre of butt augmentation procedure which provides prominent, youthful, perky buttocks by creating a more sensual body figure. It is basically a surgical procedure that uses patient’s own body fat, so it is the most natural way to augment asymmetrical buttocks. Brazilian butt lift has several benefits. Some of the major benefits are listed below.
- Curvy Buttocks – Creates a natural-looking butt shape with beautiful curves.
- Excess Fat Removal – Slims down portions of excessive fat while improving volume & shape of buttocks.
- Enhancement of Contour – Improves hourglass shape of patient’s body.
- Natural Method – No artificial material or implants are used, just patient’s own body fat cells.
Anyone who is in a healthy condition & fulfills the following conditions is a good candidate for Brazilian butt lift procedure.
- Sound Health – Patients who want to undergo Brazilian butt lift procedure should be in a good health with no underlying diseases & illnesses.
- Alcohol & Smoke – Patients should neither smoke nor be an alcoholic. Even if they smoke or consume alcohol, they should quit it to successfully perform this surgery & obtain expected results.
- Volume of Buttocks – Patients who want to add volume to their buttocks are ideal for a Brazilian butt lift procedure.
- Failed Exercise Plans – Patients who have already tried to tighten & enhance their butts with exercise & nutrition but got no favorable results. Brazilian butt lift is a serious procedure, so it should only be used on patients who failed to achieve their desired outcomes by other means.
- Healthy Weight – Patients should have excessive fat deposits elsewhere in the body which plastic surgeon can remove with liposuction, subsequently purify & use for fat transfer during Brazilian butt lift. If patients lack extra fat deposits, they may need to gain weight before undergoing this procedure.
- Sagging Skin – Patients should not suffer from extra sagging skin. In this case, they may need to have a traditional butt lift before attempting Brazilian fat transfer method.
- Mentally Stable – Patients should be mentally stable & have realistic expectations from this surgical procedure.
The first step in deciding to undergo Brazilian butt lift is choosing an appropriate cosmetic surgeon. As cosmetic procedures involve certain risks, it is extremely necessary to select an experienced, well trained & trustworthy plastic surgeon. Through research & contacting different plastic surgeons, one can easily understand whom to choose for their procedure. Once the cosmetic surgeon is finalized, patients should take an appointment for a pre-surgery initial consultation in order to clearly discuss their goals. Plastic surgeons will evaluate patient’s physical fitness level during this consultation. The cosmetic surgeon may also ask the following questions in order to approve patient’s candidacy for Brazilian butt lift procedure.
- Do you have any medical problems or drug allergies?
- Are you being treated for any health issues?
- Have you undergone any major surgeries before?
- What are your ongoing medications & supplements intake?
- What is your current use of tobacco, alcohol & recreational drugs?
- Do you have any history of noninvasive cosmetic procedures?
- What result do you expect from Brazilian butt lift procedure?
- What is your motivation in undergoing Brazilian butt lift surgery?
Cosmetic surgeons may also want to know the following.
- Cosmetic surgeons may ask patients to look in a mirror & tell exactly where they want to see improvement with Brazilian butt lift surgery.
- Take pictures in order to maintain medical record & use computer imaging to make out improvements that patients can expect.
- Evaluate complete health status of patients, including pre-existing medical problems or risk factors.
- Evaluate the quality of the skin.
- Discuss likely results, along with potential risks or complications.
Genuine & straight forward communication with plastic surgeons is the key to getting the best results. Patients can use the following list of questions to clear major doubts.
- Are you a certified cosmetic surgeon for performing Brazilian butt lift surgery?
- Am I a good candidate for undergoing Brazilian butt lift procedure?
- How many Brazilian butt lift surgeries have you performed?
- Where will you perform my Brazilian butt lift surgery?
- Are the outcomes that I am seeking feasible?
- Can you showcase some before & after photos of your patients who have undergone Brazilian butt lift procedure under your guidance?
- Will my scars be visible after Brazilian butt lift procedure?
- Where will my incision marks be located?
- Can you please elaborate the risks & complications associated with Brazilian butt lift surgery?
- What can I do to achieve desired surgery goals?
- When will I completely recover following Brazilian butt lift?
- How long will it take to resume my daily routine?
- What can we do if outcome of my Brazilian butt lift surgery does not match the expected goals?
Cosmetic surgeons or surgical nurses will provide a pre-operative list of instructions to patients before their surgery. Patients should work to ensure that they are as healthy as possible before undergoing Brazilian butt lift. Patients should also plan ahead so that their recovery is faster, simpler & easier.
- Maintaining Healthy Lifestyle – Patients should follow healthy nutrition & exercise, if they want to undergo Brazilian butt lift. Patients should speak with cosmetic surgeons or a nutritionists about healthiest way to gain weight in order to successfully qualify for a Brazilian butt lift. Eating high-protein food can help patient’s body prepare for recovery from this surgery.
- Plenty of Water – Water intake will keep the body hydrated & supple. Patients should therefore drink plenty of water.
- Quit Smoking & Drinking – Patients should refrain from heavy smoking & drinking alcohol for the specific period of time specified by the plastic surgeon.
- Break from Work – Make an application for three weeks off from work. If one has small children, they will also need to be taken care of by a nanny or ask a relative to take care of them.
- Proper Hygiene – Patients should get proper sleep & wash their hands regularly to stay healthy & avoid becoming ill before surgery. Cosmetic surgeons will not be able to conduct Brazilian butt lift if patients become sick, which could be a major inconvenience to both patients & doctors.
- Understand Details of Procedure – Patients must go over their post-operative care instructions. This will help them & their family members understand what to expect during the recovery phase.
Following cosmetic surgeon’s instructions & complete planning for returning home after surgery can help the procedure go smoothly.
Brazilian butt lift surgery improves dimensions of patient’s butt so that it better fits their profile & creates an attractive, prominent rear end. Fat from different parts of body such as back, hips, abdomen & thighs is removed through liposuction in order to perform Brazilian butt lift procedure.
- Anesthesia & Incisions – During this process, cosmetic surgeons will make a small incision in an area with extra fat & insert a narrow tube. Surgeons will then use ultrasonic waves, vibrations, bursts of air, or even lasers to entirely dissolve fat deposits before gently aspirating them. Usually, liposuction only requires local anesthesia, but cosmetic surgeons may suggest general anesthesia or sedation if patients require more extensive removal of fat for grafting.
- Injections – Following this, cells are carefully purified using a centrifuge & only healthy tissue is used for injection into buttocks with tiny tubes called as cannulas at different depths for a natural look & feel. The depth, number & amount of injections are based on cosmetic surgeon’s techniques & desired results of patients, but normally, a larger number of smaller injections give a more realistic look to buttocks. This step usually requires local anesthesia but it can be conducted under general anesthesia or sedation if required.
- Results – The final result is a fuller & rounder natural-looking backside that looks beautiful because, unlike synthetic fillers or butt implants, it uses patient’s own tissues. Whole procedure usually can be completed in two hours of time.
After Brazilian butt lift, patient’s skin & tissue will need to heal perfectly to serve beautiful results. Patients should consult their surgeon for follow-up appointments, follow instructions to care for their buttocks & take rest to enjoy the new rear. Directly following Brazilian butt lift, patients may feel disoriented & groggy especially if they have been under general anesthesia or sedation. Buttocks of patients will also most likely be bruised & swollen from surgery. For this reason, they will need someone to drive them home from hospital & take care of them. Before one leaves the hospital, they will need to follow standard instructions given by surgeons like the ones mentioned below.
- Understand how to care for marks & wounds, which may include placing sterile gauze.
- Wear compression garment, which will cover portions of their incisions, fat transfer or liposuction sites.
- Learning to sit or lie down without putting pressure on buttocks, as this could hamper recovery &results. It allows fat to integrate properly with existing tissue.
- Obtain antibiotic & painkiller medications. In some cases, cosmetic surgeons may suggest patients take anticoagulants to prevent blood clotting.
Generally, patients will be able to resume their daily activities within a month’s time. However, for gross healing, time span may be of six months. It heavily depends on the will-power of patients & their optimistic approach during recovery phase. Patients should maintain a healthy diet & meet their cosmetic surgeon on a regular basis to avoid complications & promote speedy recovery.
While Brazilian butt lift is a safe & effective procedure, it has certain risks as well. Sculpting fat from different portions of body, injecting purified cells into patient’s buttocks, making incisions, repositioning delicate tissue & stitching involves certain complications which can include the following specified points.
- Reabsorbed Fat
- Tissue Necrosis
- Excessive Bleeding
- Severe Pain
- Fluid accumulation
- Loss of Sensation
- Blood Clotting
- Swelling & Soreness
- Nausea & Disorientation
- Allergic Reaction to Medications
- Swollen Veins
- Revision Surgery or Additional Procedures
While all Brazilian butt lift patients want to experience beautiful results, but safety should be their top priority. One should not undergo Brazilian butt lift surgery because they feel forced or pressured by family or friends. Enhancing buttocks should be an individual choice according to one’s needs & ease.
Since this is customized plastic surgery, results of a Brazilian butt lift may vary between patients. Typically, it provides patients with firmer, perkier & rejuvenated rears. Brazilian butt lifts sculpt excess fat from other portions of body to plump buttocks & hips for a firm & curvier rear appearance. Brazilian butt lift involves adding volume to buttocks for a younger & sexier look. Results of Brazilian butt lift can last for many years, provided one takes care of the body & does not undergo heavy weight fluctuations. Patients won’t have to worry about putting padding in their clothing & they may feel more inclined to put on a pair of jeans or shorts to flaunt their new bottom half.
Medical Tourism in India for a High-Quality Brazilian Butt Lift
India has become a popular medical tourism destination which is thronged by billions of international patients every year. Being one of the most historic countries of the world, India has many tourist attractions as well that capture interest of inquisitive medical care seekers. Multi-specialty hospitals in India have certified cosmetic surgeons widely recognized for their expertise in plastic surgeries like Brazilian butt lift. These plastic surgeons have years of experience in plastic surgeries, especially in Brazilian butt lift. Cosmetic surgeons in India are extremely compassionate & deal efficiently with all fears & doubts that global patients may have in their minds.Travcure Medical tourism is one of the principal medical tourism companies in India. Travcure offers many types of plastic surgeries under one umbrella.
To Get Free Quotes & Consultation For This Treatment in India
Call Us: +91-8600044116
Email Us: firstname.lastname@example.org