Chairman - Neurosciences
Medanta Hospital, New Delhi/NCR
Dr. A.N. Jha is a pioneer in getting Intra-Operative MRI technology for brain tumor surgeries in India & holds the expertise to perform tumor surgeries, operated in Brain lab with use of ALA dye for precision of tumor removal & cerebrovascular surgery. As a visionary, Dr. Jha recognized the need and potential of sub-specialization in Neurosurgery.
Heading the Neurosciences Institute at Medanta, Dr. Jha has developed a specialized team for Neurovascular Intervention, Endoscopic Spine surgery, Endoscopic Skull base surgery, Functional neurosurgery & radio surgery. For Neurology he developed the team for Stroke, Epilepsy, Movement Disorders, Pediatric Neurology & Sleep Medicine. He believes our team with the latest technology is the way to provide optimum patient care.
Due to focus on education as an important objective at Medanta, Dr. Jha has initiated Fellowships and Training programs for doctors, technician and nurses to promote Quality & ethical practice, living up to the repute of Medanta.
- R.C.S - ( Surgical Neurology) Edinburgh, UK.
- Surgical / Surgical Neurology - Manchester, U K.
- Surgical Residency - Lady Hardinage Medical College, University of Delhi, India.
- Medical School - Armed Forces Medical College, University of Poona, India.
- Brain Tumour Surgery using pre operative MRI in
- Brain Suite
- Radio Surgery
- Cerebrovascular Surgery
- Image Guided Surgery
- Frameless Stereotaxy
- Spinal Surgery