Neurologists In Delhi, India
Artemis Hospital, New Delhi/NCR
- M.Ch Neurosurgery
- M.S. (Gen.Surgery)
- Special Interest: DBS for movement disorders, Epilepsy, Parkinson’s and OCD
Dr. Alok Gupta has extensive experience in the treatment of brain tumours, Micro vascular surgery and has done pioneer work in Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery. Functional Neurosurgery for Parkinson disease and other movement disorders was started by Dr. Gupta in Oct 1998
A renowned Neurosurgeon, Dr. Gupta has more than 175 cases of Functional Neurosurgery for movement disorders and Parkinson’s disease that include Pallidotomy and Deep brain stimulation surgery to his credit. He has more than 21 years of diverse experience as a Neurosurgeon.
Dr Alok started Deep brain Stimulation in OCD for the first time in Asia in August 2010. So far more than 300 Stereotactic biopsies were performed by him in last 10 Years. Also started Deep brain stimulation for the first time in Asia for intractable Epilepsy.
- World Society for Stereotactic and Functional Neurosurgery
- European Society for Stereotactic & Functional Neurosurgery
- Indian Society for Stereotactic & Functional Neurosurgery
- Neurological Society of India.
- Indian Academy of Neurology