A physician who graduated from the esteemed institution – Christian Medical College, Vellore, Dr. Anand Gnanaraj has special know-how in complex coronary treatments and surgery like left main interventions, Chronic total occlusions (100% blocked arteries), Retrograde PCI for CTOs, Triple-vessel angioplasties and bifurcation stenting. He also has skills in performing Radial interventions. He is well versed with balloon mitral valvotomies and peripheral interventions like carotid angioplasties and Renal angioplasties.
Education: MBBS, MD – General Medicine, DM – Cardiology, Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology
Rewards & Recognition:
- Reviewer for International Journal of Cardiology – 2010
- Faculty and Speaker at International Cardiac and Interventional Conferences – 2011
- Presented a poster at the American College of Cardiology Conference at Atlanta, Georgia on Radial artery Interventions – 2009
- Cardiological Society of India (CSI)
- Fellowship of the European Society of Cardiology (FESC)