Top Orthopedic Surgeon In Delhi
- Orthopedic & Spine Surgeon
- Apollo Spectra Hospital, New Delhi/NCR
Dr Anil Raheja is a practicing Arthroplasty & spine surgeon. He specializes in Hip & knee Arthroplasty ,Minimal invasive spine surgeries ,Arthroscopic procedures & Complex trauma surgeries.He has undergone specialized training in various national & international centers to hone his skills.He has a vast experience of more than 18000 procedures over a period of 20 years.He heads a team of trained professionals to provide state of the art care to his patients.Treatment & services expertise:
- Therapeutic & diagnostic Arthroscopy
- Knee joint
- Loose body removal, synovial biopsy, ACL reconstruction ,PCL reconstruction ,Meniscal repair,PLC reconstruction etc.
- Shoulder Joint
- Sub acromial decompression,rotator cuff repair, bankart repair etc.
- Synovial biopsy,loose body removal, micro fracture ,debridement etc.
- Primary total hip replacement
- Primary total knee replacement
- Primary total shoulder replacement
- Primary total elbow replacement
- revision total hip replacement
- revision total knee replacement
- Unicondylar knee replacement
- Cervical spine discectomy
- Cervical disc replacement
- Percutaneous lumbar nucleoplasty
- Percutaneous cervical nucleoplasty
- All complex fracture fixation including pelviacetabular fractures
- Monorail fixator system
- LIMB LENGHTHENING
These & many more procedures are successfully done by Dr Anil Raheja.
Career Graph - Over 20 years of Orthopedics Surgical Experience in minimally invasive& open procedures.
- Senior Consultant and head of Orthopedics ,Arthroplasty & spineat Nova Specialty Hospitals, Delhi
- Senior Consultant&Head OrthopedicsArthroplasty,trauma& spine unitJeewan Mala Hospital, Karol Bagh - October 2006 – till date.
- Consultant Orthopedics ,trauma & spine unit at jeewan mala hospital march 2003-october 2006
- Consultant Orthopedics ,trauma & spine unitat sunder laljain hospital at New Delhi - august2002-March 2003
- Senior Resident in orthopedics at Hindu Rao Hospital aug.1999-aug.2002
- Senior Resident in Orthopedics at Pt. B.D.Sharma university of health sciences Aug.1997-Aug.1999
- Junior Resident in Orthopedics atPt. B.D.Sharma university of health sciences May 1994-May1997
Trainings and Conferences
- Dr Anil Raheja have attended over 80 national & international conferences & workshops, cadaveric courses, & Hands on workshops.
- He has several international publications in reputed journals like acta orthopedic Scandinavia,& journal of Orthopedic trauma.
- M.B.B.S : Pt. B.D.Sharma university of health sciencesRohtak (Haryana)1993
- M.S : Pt. B.D.Sharma university of health sciencesRohtak (Haryana)1997
- M.Ch : USAIM(2012)
- Life member indian orthopedic association
- Life member delhi orthopedic association
- Life member indian medical association
- Life member indian arthroscopy society
- Life member association of spine surgeons of india.