- MS (General Surgery)
- MCh (CVTS)
A renowned cardio-thoracic and vascular surgeon, Dr. Anvay Mulay is Head of the department of Cardiac Surgery at Fortis Hospital Mumbai.
He has been contributing to this specialized field for mare than two decades. He has over 15 years of experience and more than 4000 successful beating heart bypass surgeries to his credit. Dr. Mulay completed his MBBS, Master of Science (General Surgery) and Mch – Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery from Mumbai University.
Dr. Anvay Mulay has worked in US and UK before settling in India. Dr. Anvay Mulay has done pioneering work in adult Cardiac Surgery. especially in the field of Coronary Bypass Artery Graft Surgery (CABG). He has the largest series of beating heart coronary bypass surgeries done.
AREAS OF INTEREST:
- Total Arterial Revasculan’zation
- Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery
- Mitral, Aortic, Tricuspid Valve Repair
- Aortic Root Replacements
- Aortic Aneurysm / Aortic Dissections
- Surgery for heart failure
- Member of Indian Society of Cardio Vascular & Thoracic Surgeons of India
- Member of Maharashtra Medical Council and Indian Medical Council
- Member of General Medical Council of UK
- Dr. Anvay Mulay has spend over 3 years as a Consultant Cardiac Surgeon in UK.
- He has attended Dr. Alan Carpantier’s Mitral Valve Workshops in Paris and France and also attended papers in various European meetings.
- He received a fellowship in Cardiac Surgery at St. Vincent’s Hospital in Portland Oregon, USA. Also Joined Fellowship program for overseas doctors in UK by Royal College of Surgeons. Fellowship in Rambam Medical Centre, Haifa, Israel.