MDS Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Navi Mumbai
- BDS from Maharashtra University of Health Sciences with internship training
- MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Maxillofacial Trauma (Maxilla, Orbital, Nasal and Mandible)
- Oral pathology cases
- Remove tumors and other abnormal growths of the Oral and Maxillofacial Regions, Using Surgical Instruments
- Facial Space Infection
- Temporomandibular Joint (Arthrocentesis)
- Facial Aesthetic Procedures
- Scar revision surgery
- Mole excision
- Facial aesthetic procedures
- Hair transplant surgeries.
- Tattoo removal surgeries surgically
- Dental Implant Surgery , Bone graft procedures, Direct and Indirect sinus lift.
- Remove Impacted, Damaged, and Non-Restorable Teeth
- Sugical Extraction
- Excisional Surgeries of Intraoral Lesions
- Laser Surgeries
- Treat problems affecting the oral mucosa, such as mouth ulcers and infections
- Collaborate with other professionals, such as restorative dentists and orthodontists, to plan treatment
- Working as a Senior Lecturer in Terna Dental College and hospital since 20th feb 2015 till date.
- Attached to Noor hospital as visiting consultant oral and maxillofacial surgeon since September 2014 till date
- Attached to Balaji hospital as visiting consultant.
- Consultations in south Mumbai, harbour and central Mumbai.
- Done almost 1000 to 1200 surgical extraction of impacted tooth including third molars, canines and premolars.
- Completed around not less than 25 full mouth rehabilitation with implant surgeries, direct sinus lift surgeries and bone grafting procedures including zirconia implants. I also attended various workshops on implant surgery.
- He did minor surgeries including mucocele and preprosthetic surgeries.
- Did excisional surgeries in post graduation as well as in clinical practice.
- Fixed around 40-50 maxillofacial trauma cases along with senior colleagues and friends in private hospitals.