Director – Neurosurgery Department, Rockland Hospital
Dr. Ashish is a Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon, with about 20 years of neurosurgical experience, prepared and experienced in a wide range of neurosurgical administration with significant interest in tumors, skull-base, vascular neurosurgery, complex spinal surgeries, and now progressively in neuro-modulation. This clinical experience has been supplemented with the fundamental teaching and administrative abilities.
Aside from India, he has prepared and dealt with both sides of the Atlantic, viz. U.S.A and U.K. He has likewise obtained advance aptitudes in neurosurgery at Singapore and Germany as a Consultant Neurosurgeon.
- M.B.B.S (A.I.I.M.S)
- M.S (General Surgery) (A.I.I.M.S)
- M.Ch (Neurosurgery) (A.I.I.M.S)
- Associate Consultant Neurosurgeon – Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Clinical Associate Neurosurgery – Moolchand Hospital, New Delhi
- Clinical Associate Neurosurgery – Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant Neurosurgeon – St. Stephen’s Hospital, Delhi
- Consultant Neurosurgeon -Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, Lion’s Hospital and Sant Parmanand Hospital
- Consultant Neurosurgeon – Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi.
- Fellow-University Medical Centre Neurosurgery, University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, U.S.A
- Junior Consultant Neurosurgeon – Sehgal Neurological Research Institute, New Delhi
- Senior Resident – Dept. of Neurosurgery, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
- Senior Consultant – Dr. B L Kapur Memorial Hospital
- Senior Consultant – Max Super Specialty Hospital, Patparganj, New Delhi
- Visiting Consultant – Max Balaji Hospital, Patparganj, Sant Parmanand Hospital, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital
- Visiting Specialist – Royal Preston Hospital, Registrar in Neurosurgery Preston, U.K.
Specialty Interests & Expertise:
- Coordinating with other medical / surgical colleagues and departments, have been acquired the course of working as a senior consultant for some years now
- Conducting departmental and academic / morbidity&mortality meetings,
- He is an expert in Neuromodulation and specialises in skills such as:
- Selecting personnel and equipment for the departments,
- Starting the departments of neurosurgery from scratch. (Sant Parmanand Hospital and B L Kapur Hospital