Senior Neurologist In Delhi
Fortis Hospital, New Delhi/NCR
- 17+ Year(s)
- Neurology (Nervous system)
- Acute Stroke Care
- CerebroVascular Surgery
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Endovascular Neurosurgery
- Multiple sclerosis
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Intern (CRRI), TDMC-Hospital, Alleppey, Kerala -Jan, 97 – Dec, 97
- JR (Non Academic), CN Centre, AIIMS, New Delhi -July, 98 – Oct, 98
- JR (Non Academic), Emergency medicine, AIIMS, New Delhi-Jan, 99- April, 99
- Senior Resident, Dept. of Pediatrics, DDU-Hospital, New Delhi -Nov, 2002- June, 2003
- Senior Resident, Dept. of Pediatrics, KSCH/LHMC, New Delhi – July, 2003- July, 2005
- Senior Resident (Non DM), Dept. of Neurology, CMC, Vellore, Tamil Nadu -Sept, 2005 – Dec 2005
- Associate consultant in Neurology, Medanta –the medicity hospital, Gurgaon 22nd Jan, 2010- 2nd May2010
- Post Doctoral Fellowship in Epilepsy from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST), Trivandrum, Kerala- Jan 2009- Dec 2009
- DM in Neurology from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute of Medical Sciences and Technology (SCTIMST), Trivandrum, Kerala – Jan, 2006- Dec, 2008
- MD in Pediatrics: from Government Medical College, Patiala, Punjab, September 1999- August 2002
- MBBS from TD Medical College, Alleppey, Kerala- Feburary1992 to December,1996
Key positions held / Memberships:
- Life associate member of Indian academy of Pediatrics (IAP)
- Life member of National Thalassemic Society
- Life Member Indian Academy of Neurology(IAN)
- Life member Indian Epilepsy Association (IEA)
- Life Member Kerala Association of Neurology
- Neurological Diseases
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Acute Spinal Cord Injuries
- Vascular Surgery
- Spinal Surgery
- Craniospinal Trauma
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Focal Cortical Dysplasia
- Hi Role of 3D FLAIR and proton density for the detection and evaluation of lesion extent of focal cortical dysplasia in patients with refractory epilepsy. Acta Radiologica. 2010:2:218-222- Jitender Saini, Atampreet Singh, CB Rathore, Ashalatha Radhakrishnan, C Kesavadas, K Radhakrishnan.
- Primary diffuse leptomeningeal gliomatosis. J Neuroradiol. 2008 Aug 14- Singh A, Kesavadas C, Radhakrishnan M, Santhosh K, Nair M, Menon G, Radhakrishnan VV
- Hereditary spastic paraplegia with a thin corpus callosum. Pediatr Radiol. 2007;37:503-5.2. Somasundaram S, Raghavendra S, Singh A, Kesavadas C, Nair M.
- Primary angiitis of central nervous system: tumor-like lesion. Neurology India Jan-Feb 2010; 58: 147-149- R.Shiva Kumar, Atampreet Singh, Chaturbhuj Rathore, Chandrasekharan.
- Bilateral perisylvian infarct – A rare cause and rare occurrence- Atampreet Singh, Mahesh Kate, MD Nair, C Kesavadas, Kapilamoorthy TR.
- Late onset Boucher-Neuhäuser Syndrome (late BNS) associated with white matter changes: a report of two cases and review of literature.