Gynecologist & Infertility Specialist, Goa
- Dr. Brennan Tavares has a brilliant academic and professional carrier.
- He passed his MBBS from Goa Medical college in 1999 with distinction in pharmacology.
- He obtained MDin Obstetrics and Gynecology from Goa Medical college in 2003 and was the recipient of 2 gold medals, Shri Krishnabai Ganesh Chodankar gold medal for the highest marks in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Gold medal for the Best Postgraduate student of the year 2003.
- Dr. Brennan Tavares was awarded DNB degree in 2005 by the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi after successfully passing the exams in the very first attempt.
- He has worked as a Senior Resident in the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, at Goa Medical College from 2003 to 2006.
- Dr. Brennan Tavares is an Honorary Lecturer for DNB students since 2008.
- He has been Hon. Secretary of the PanajiObsterics and Gynecological Society for the period 2008-2010. He was also the Joint Secretary of the Panaji Obstetric and Gynecological Society for the period 2004-2006. Dr. Brennan Tavares has also delivered lectures as a guest Speaker to various Obstetric and Gynecological Societies.
- Dr Brennan Tavares has a keen interest in High Risk Pregnancy, Infertility(Childless couples) and Laparoscopic Surgery. He is a visiting consultant to a number of Hospitals,like Apollo Victor Hospital ,Dr. Rebellos Clinic and Hospital, Trimurti Hospital.