Senior Consultant - Liver Transplant, Gastroenterology, Colorectal Surgery, Bariatric Surgery
Apollo Hospital, Ahmedabad
QualificationMBBS MS(Surgery) DNB FRCS (Edin) FRCS (Glasg) UK
- Specialist Registrar, HepatoPancreaticoBiliary and Liver Transplant Surgery, (2nd October 2002 to 1st October 2003) Professor B R Davidson and Mr K Rolles. The Royal Free Hospital, London. (Year V)
- Specialist Registrar, Hepatobiliary – Pancreatic / Upper GI Surgery (YEAR IV) (3rd October 2001 to 1st October 2002) Mr Bhattacharya / Mr Maclean. The Royal London Hospital, London.
- Specialist Registrar, Upper GI Surgery (YEAR III) (4th October 2000 to 2nd October 2001) Mr Stoker
- The North Middlesex Hospital, London.
- Specialist Registrar, Colorectal Surgery (YEAR II) (1st Oct 1999 to 3rd Oct 2000) Mr Meleagros / Mr Lunniss. The Homerton Hospital, London.
Areas of Specialization
Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
Bariatric & Weight Loss Surgery
Awards and Achievements
- Honarary Gastroenterologist Hepatobiliary and Liver Transplant Surgeon to HE the Governor of Gujarat
- Frank Taylor Memorial prize for the best presentation - London, September – 2001
- Oversease scholarship for Living Donor Liver Transplant by The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow for Asan Medical Centre, Seoul, South Korea. May - 2007