Senior Urologist & Andrologist
Fortis Hospital, Lilavati Hospiital, Wockhardt Hospital, Saifee Hospital, Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai
- Has done pioneering work in the field of kidney stone diseases.
- The first in India to use Lithotripsy (ESWL) machine
- Has large experience in treating stone patients with all the modalities like PCNL , URS and Open surgery as a complete management of stone disease
- Also one of the first few urologist and Andrologist to start newer technologies like Electro-vaporization of prostate, Penile Implants, Microsurgery in Urology etc in India.
- 29 Year(s) of Experience
- English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali
- MS, MNAMS, FICS, DNBE
- Trained extensively in his speciality at various renowned centers in the world like..for stone disease in Germany, Microsurgery in Belgium, Endo-urology, Urinary Malignancies, Impotence and Urinary Incontinence at Mayo Clinic, USA and for Infertility at Australia
Awards and Recognitions
Gold Medal at M.S. Exam, Calcutta University - 1983
Dr. Anungo Mohan Sen Memorial Gold Medal from Association of Surgeons of India - 1983
Dr. A. K. Nandy Post Graduate Research Scholarship in Medical Sciences from Calcutta University - 1981