Senior Orthopedic & Joint Replacement Surgeon
- MS (Ortho)
- Life member of Indian Orthopaedic Association.
- Overseas Fellow British Orthopaedic Association.
- Life Member of All India Spinal surgeon association.
- Life member of Indian Arthroscopic society.
CONFERENCES AND COURSES ATTENDED
- All Indian Orthopaedic Surgeons Conference held in Allahbad in 1978.
- All Indian Orthopaedic Surgeons Conference held in Udaipur in 1979.
- Silver Jubilee Conference of Indian Orthopaedic Assocoation in Bombay in 1980.
- B.O.A Instrunctional Course at St. Bartholmews Hospital in January 1984.
- Basic A.O Course in Fracture Management in July 1985.
- Second Sir John Charnley Hip Course, Clatterbridge Hospital ,Wirral in October 1986. Convenor Mr. R. Johnson.
- 44th A.O Course (Advanced) in Davos, Switzerland in December 1986.
- B.O.A Instructional Course at St. Bartholmews Hospital in January 1987.
- Attended evening lectures at Royal National Hospital and Central Middlesex Hospital,London.
- Microsurgery workshop at Northwick Park Hospital,Middlesex in April 1987.Sponsored by Ethicon and Carl zeiss.
- Second British Advanced Arthroscopy Symposium at Harrogate on 10-11th June.Organiser- David Dandy.
- Oxford knee course,Oxford.June 1988.Organiser J.W. Goodfellow.
- Autumn meeting of B.O.A., at Oxford Sept ,1988.
- National instrunctional Course : “THE SPINE “,Nov 1988 at Liverpool, course organised by Mr. John Dorgan.
- Autumn Meeting of B.O.A London 1989.
- British Scoliosis Research Society Meeting, March 1990, Southampton.
- First International Trauma Symposium,London July 1990.
- Orthofix Limb Lengthening Course, Verona, Italy 1990.
- Active participation in all IOA national conferences since 1991.
- Convenor of “Update in Rheumatology” symposium organised at national level in Nagpur on 12 feb 1995.
- Attended advance workshop on Arthroscopic surgery at Poona conducted by Mr. Ericsson from Sweden during All India conference in Nov 1995.
- Attended Basic & Advance National workshop in Illizarov Techinques at Poona in Nov 1995 during IOA annual conference conducted by leading surgeons from India.
- Attended workshop at Nagpur in Jan 1997 on close interlocking nailing of Tibia & Fremur without using C arm.The faculty was from leading surgeons in India who have devised this technique.
- Attended International spine congress meeting at Madras In Jan 1997.The faculty consisted of well-known spinal surgeon from Germany, Switzerland, South Africa & Hongkong.
- Attented AAOS 1998 meeting in March at New Orleans followed by learning centre in AML Hips, AMK Knees, Global Shoulder & LCS knees at Anderson clinic, Washington.
- Attented All Indian Spinal Surgeons Conference in Jan 1999 at Hyderabad, India.
Since August 1991,Consultant Ortho Relief Hospital & Research Centre, Nagpur.
- Jan 1977- Dec 1977 ,Intern, Government Medical College & Hospital,Nagpur
- Feb 1978 – Jan 1979, House Officer in Orthopaedics,Government Medical College & Hospital,Nagpur
- Aug 1978 – Jan 1979 House Officer in General Surgery, Government Medical College & Hospital,Nagpur
- Aug 1979 – July 1981 Registar in Orthopaedics,Government Medical College & Hospital,Nagpur
- Aug 1981 – July 1982 Assistant in Private ortho Hosp Gopal Clinic, Nagpur.
- U.K Dec 1982 – June 1983 , Senior House Officer in Orthopaedics ,Brook General Hospital, London.
- Sep 1983 – Aug 1985 , Registar in Orthopaedics ,Brook General Hospital, London.
- Sep 1985 – Aug 1986 Senior House officer in General Royal South Hants Hospital, Surgery Southampton.
- Aug 1986 – Jan 1988 Registar in Orthopaedics Queen Mary’s Hospital,Sidcup, Kent.
- Feb 1988- July 1988 Sen Registar in Orthopaedics Centre for Hip Surgery,in Wrightington ,Wigan. (This post was consecutive with M.Ch course)
- July 1988 – Dec 1988 Registar in Orthopaedics Royal Liverpool Children Hospital Myrtle street,Liverpool ( This post was consecutive with with M.Ch course)
- Mar 1989 – Feb 1990 Registar Orthopaedics Our Lady’s Hospital for sick children, Crumlin, Dublin.
- Mar 1990 – July 1991 Registar Orthopaedics Christchurch & Poole General Hospital , Dorset.