Orthopedics In Bengaluru
Dr. Harish has immense experience in the field of Orthopedics and related procedures. He has assisted and performed various diagnostic Arthroscopy
and partial meniscectomy and Arthroscopic ACL Reconstruction Surgeries in India. He has also performed various surgical procedures on trauma cases like DHS fixation, interlocking nailing of long bones, DCP fixation for forearm and humerus, hemiarthroplasty, LRS and orthofix application, minimally invasive K-wiring procedures for phalanges, metacarpals distal radius, supracondylar fractures, metatarsals, proximal humerus, buttress plate fixation for clavicle fractures. He is well-trained in managing all kinds of poly trauma patients, resuscitation, performing surgeries like dynamic hip screw fixation, interlocking nailing, arthrotomy, DCP, external fixator application, K-wire fixation and skin grafting.
MBBS, MS Orthopedics
Research & Publications:
- “Surgical management of monteggia fracture-dislocation in adults” Dissertation accepted by Rajiv Gandhi Institute for Health Sciences, Bangalore.
- “The results and rationale of surgical treatment in post-traumatic elbow stiffness” paper Published in Indian journal of orthopedics. Year 2008, volume 42, Issue 2, Page 192 – 200.
- “Management of unstable distal end of radius treated by k-wire fixation” poster presentation in TNOA Conference 2006.
- Karnataka Orthopedic Association
- Bangalore Orthopedic Society
Make Appointment Now