Haematologist, Medical Oncologist
Global Hospital, Bangalore
DM - Clinical Haematology - Seth G s Medical college Mumbai, 2011
MD - General Medicine - JJM Medical College , Davangere, 2006
MBBS - Mysore JSS Medical College, 2002
Awards and Recognitions
Fellowship in Leukemia/Bone marrow transplant program, British columbia cancer agency, Vancouver - 2014
Awarded first rank in DM clinical hematology exams for Maharashtra university - 2012
Awarded 3 rd rank in MD general medicine exams - 2006
Karnataka Medical Council
Royal College of Physicians (UK)
Dr. Mahesh Rajashekaraiah, is currently working at BGS Global Hospitals as consultant Hematologist/hematoncologist and bone marrow transplant physician. He has obtained his Post-Graduate Master’s degree (MD) in Internal medicine in the year 2006. He did his DM in clinical hematology from prestigious KEM hospital Mumbai. He completed his one year Leukemia and Bone marrow transplant fellowship in Vancouver General hospital/BCCA, Vancouver, Canada. He is a keen academician. He worked as assistant professor in the department of internal medicine at siddartha medical college , Tumkur. He worked as superspeciality medical officer in the department of clinical hematology, KEM hospital Mumbai.
His areas of interest are management of leukemias and lymphoma, stem cell transplant (autologous, allogenic & umbilical cord blood transplant), evaluation and management of bleeding disorders, blood clots, anemia.
- Management of leukemias and lymphomas.
- Autologous transplant for multiple myeloma on day care basis.
- Thorough evaluation and management of hemoglobinopathies including bone marrow transplant for thalasemias and sickle cell disease.
- Complete care of patients with bone marrow failure syndrome.
- Management of clots and Bleeding problems.
- Immunodeficiency work up.