Chief Consultant Department of Gynecology & Obstetrics, Nova Specialty Surgery, New Delhi.
- MBBS in Lady Harding Hospital, New Delhi
- DGO in Lady Harding Hospital, New Delhi
- ROYALFREE HOSPITAL, U.K in Dr. ADAM MAGOS
- HYSTEROSCOPY in Dr. WAMSTEKER [Haarlem, Netherlands]
Dr. Malvika Sabharwal is a well known Obstetrician and Gynaecologist from India. She has a wide array of experience in this field and has been routinely performing the Gynae Endoscopy procedures for the past 25 years. She did her graduation from the Lady Hardinge Medical College. She took her Hysteroscopy training in the Netherlands and Laparoscopic training in the U.K. She is a member of the Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists and Indian Fertility Society. Her expertise is mainly in Diagnostic Laparo-Hystero for Infertility, Lap. Ectopic Management, Lap. Ovarian Cystectomy, Lap. Myomectomy and Lap. Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy (LAVH).
She has been awarded the “Padma Shree”, the fourth highest civilian award, by the President of India for her contribution in the field of Medicine.
- Indian Association of Gynaecological Endoscopists.
- Indian Fertility Society.
- Indian Menopausal Society.
- Indian Association of Endoscopic Sugeons.
- International Society of Gynaecological Endoscopy, Netherlands.
- Gasless International, Tokyo.
- Association of Obst. And Gynae. Delhi – Executive Member (2007-2008).
- Federation of Obs. & Gynae. Society of India.
- Association of Endoscopic Surgeons Of India, New Delhi.
- Opinions are often sought by the Media and is writing regular health columns for:
- Hindustan Times
- Times of India
- Punjab Kesari
- GhriShobha, Femina and Various Women’s Magazines.