Senior Consultant - Cardiac Specialist, Artemis Health Institute
- MBBS, AFMC, Pune University
- MD (Medicine), AFMC, Pune University
- DNB (Medicine), National Board of Examinations, New Delhi
- DM (Cardiology), PGIMER, Chandigarh
- FACC, Fellow of American College of Cardiology
- FSCAI, Fellow of Society of Cardiac Angiography and Interventions
Dr. (Col) MS Sandhu was the Senior Consultant (Hon’y)- Interventional Cardiology at Batra Hospital and Medical Research Center, New Delhi before joining Artemis. He had a distinguished career in the Army Medical Corps and was last posted as Senior Adviser (Medicine and Cardiology) at Base Hospital, Delhi Cantt. He has had the honor of being the accompanying Cardiologist to The President of India on tours. Dr. Sandhu has a special interest in Complex Coronary Interventions, Rotational Atherectomy, Transradial Interventions, Peripheral Interventions including Carotid & Renal, Device Closure of Congenital Heart Defects, Pacemakers, ICD’s & Cardiac Resynchronisation Therapy Implants, and Balloon Valvuloplasty. He has undergone wide training programs at various centers and has also attended many seminars & conferences.
- Lt. Gen. Inder Singh Gold Medal for standing first in MD (Medicine) examination of Pune University in 1993
- Natu Foundation Public Charitable Trust Award for standing first in MD (Medicine) examination of Pune University in 1993
- Certificate of Appreciation from Ministry of Defence, Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, for rendering dedicated and committed service to citizens affected by floods in May 2003
- Commendation by Ministry of Social Welfare, Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, for disaster management operations along with United Nations Staff during the disaster of 2003
- He has been bestowed with the Fellowships of the American College of Cardiology (FACC).
- Fellowship of the Society of Cardiac Angiography & Interventions (FSCAI).
- Association of Physicians of India
- Cardiological Society of India
- American Heart Association
- American College of Cardiology
- European Society of Cardiology
- European Association of Percutaneous Interventions
- Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions