Director, Department of Nephrology and Kidney Transplant, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon.
- MBA (Healthcare Administration) – Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi University, Delhi.
- Diplomate of National Board (Nephrology)
- Fellowship in Nephrology – University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics, Minneapolis, MN, USA.
- MD (Internal Medicine) – Maulana Azad Medical College, University of Delhi, Delhi.
- MBBS – Lady Hardinge Medical College, University of Delhi
Dr. Manju Aggarwal is a nephrologist with many years of wide ranging experience in Nephrology at some of the best medical institutes, including, University of Minnesota, which is one of the best in the world. She has expertise in treating critically ill patients with acute and chronic renal failure, patients on dialysis and renal transplant. She is experienced in managing difficult and high risk renal transplants especially those who require desensitization.
- American Society of Nephrology
- International Society of Nephrology
- Indian Society of Nephrology
- Indian Society of Organ Transplantation
- Delhi Nephrology Society