Senior Consultant, Orthopedics and Spine Surgery, Fortis Hospital, New Delhi
- M.B.B.S. (M.A.M.C., New Delhi)
- M.S. Orthopaedics (A.I.I.M.S., New Delhi)
- AO Spine Fellowship at the prestigious Queen’s Medical Centre, Nottingham, UK.
Dr. Manoj Miglani is a senior consultant orthopedics and spine surgeon at Fortis hospital (Vasant Kunj), New Delhi. He has a vast experience of operating on complex to simple spine surgeries and joint replacements of all kinds. A renowned spine surgeon who is soft to speak to, is well known among his patients for his skills and expertise in all spine related treatments and surgeries. He is specialized in spinal trauma and degeneration cases. Dr. Manoj Miglani has special interest in minimally invasive spine surgeries i.e. endoscopic procedures and fixations. He specializes in surgeries for spinal deformities, trauma, decompression and fixation of Pott’s spine, laminectomies and discectomies. He specializes in Minimally invasive Spine procedures like Kyphoplasty, Nucleoplasty and Endoscopic Surgeries of the spine.
- Member of Delhi Orthopedic Association
- Member of AO Spine Asia Pacific
- Member of Association of Spine Surgeons of India
- Member of Delhi Spine Society