B.D.S. (Cosmetic Dental Surgeon)
Smiles Forever Dental Clinic
Licenses: B.D.S. (Bachelor of Dental Surgeory from Mumbai.
Registration No: 16996.
Ambitious qualified Dentist excellent organizational & interpersonal skills. Enthusiastic about dental health & enjoy educating patients about personal dental care Hygiene & preventive techniques. Superb exceptional patient care.
- Completed B.D.S. in year 2008.
- Attended CPCR work shop at LokmanyaTilakmunicipal College & hospital on 28th August 2008.
- Participated in noble Bio care World Tour Conference held in Mumbai April4-6 2008.
- Attended Terna Dental Continuing Education program in Clinical Endodontic on 28thMarch 2009.
- Attended Terna dental Continuing Education Programme in Aesthetic & Restorative dentistry on 17th May 2009.
- Attended Clinical Photography on 19th may 2009 at Canon Image lounge, Mumbai.
- Dentistry , Endodontic & post Endodontic Restoration& Predictable fixed prosthodontics by Famdent show from 2-4th Oct 2009
- Attended Course on Pediatric Dentistry at Nair Dental College & Hospital 7th March 2009.
9.NEW York University College of Dentistry from June 8th -14th 2009.
- Worked with two dentist for a year as an associate dentist.
- Providing professional dental service & care to patients.
- Examining patient’s teeth & diagnosing their dental conditions & treating them.
- Dealing emergency cases like releaving patients pain
- Dealing c checkups, doing root canals, extractions, cutting & impression for crowns, bridges, veneer, laminates.
- Filling cavities, examine X rays, straightening & repairing fracturedteeth .
- Performing corrective surgery to extract teeth & replace nursing teeth.
- Managing the training & development of staff.
- Diagnosing & treating conditions such as decayed of teeth & gum disease.
- Reassuring anxious patients & clearly explaining procedures to them.
Communication Skills & Personal Details
- Well presented & articulate
- Experience of advising patients on diet, brushing & other aspects of dental care.
- Keeping up to date c the latest developments in dentistry.
- Excellent listening, communication & interpersonal skills.
- Able to write prescriptions for antibiotics & other dental medications