Senior Urologist & Andrologist
Kamal Institute of Andro-Urology, Nagpur
M.B.B.S., M.S., M.N.A.M.S., F.I.C.S., D.N.B.E. (UROLOGY)
Dr. N.Mehta is a consulting Urologist and Andrologist for more than twenty years at Nagpur, India. He is a Gold Medalist and recipient of many scholarships during his under and post-graduate training. He has been trained extensively in his specialty at various renowned centers in the world like…for stone disease in Germany, Microsurgery in Belgium, Endo-urology, Urinary Malignancies, Impotence and Urinary Incontinence at Mayo Clinic, USA and for Infertility at Australia.
He has done pioneering work in the field of kidney stone diseases. He was the first in India to use Lithotripsy (ESWL) machine. He has large experience in treating stone patients with all the modalities like PCNL, URS and Open surgery as a complete management of stone disease.
He is also one of the first few urologist and Andrologist to start newer technologies like Electro–vaporization of the prostate, Penile Implants, Omental Flap Penile Enhancement for Girth Increment, Microsurgery in Urology etc in India. Endo-Urology, Stones, Prostate, Impotence are his all time favorites.
Dr. Narendra Mohta has a large number of national and international publications to his credit. He has delivered many Guest lectures, conducted surgical workshops
Positions Held In Urological Society Of India
- Executive Council Member Mumbai Urology society 1999-2000.
- Executive Council Member- West Zone Urology-2000-2001.
- Executive Council Member- Centrical Council Of Urological Society Of India 2002-2004.
- Hon.Treasurer – West Zone from 2004 Onward.
Research and Publications
- Substitution Urethroplasty for anterior urethral strictures: a critical appraisal of various techniques.
- Urinary Interleukin-8 predicts the response of low dose and standard dose intravesical BCG in superficial bladder cancer.
- Effects of Anesthetic Agents Intra Operatively on Radical Prostatectomy Surgery cases.
- Position Held in Urological Society Of India.
- Co-Ordinator-Laparoscopy in Urologybasic Course 2001.
- Organization Secretary-Master Class In Female Urology-International Meeting In Mumbai-February 2004.
- Co-Ordinator-Postgraduate Teaching Session of Urological Society Of India-On Video Operative Workshop In’t.U.R.’(Annual Conference Cochin 2004).
- Co-Ordinator-Teaching Session For Post Graduate Students Annual Conference(In Ahmedabad 2005).
- Quiz Master For Annual Conference In Ahmedabad 2005.
- Co-Chairman Panel Workchop-2005-Annual Usi Ahmedabad 2005.
- Conducted Sub Specific Section-In Female Urology Varanasi 2006.
- Conduced Female Urology Operating Workshop March 2006
- Nagpur Gynacassociation
- Conducted Female urology Workshoplucknow Gynac Society 2006 April.