Director – Max Institute of Urology & Renal Sciences, New Delhi
- MBBS – Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh
- MS — General Surgery
- M.Ch. — Urology
Before joining Max Healthcare, Dr Singh was associated with B.H.U as Professor and Founder head of the department of Urology, Institute of Medical Sciences. He is a renowned Urologist and is credited with establishing a modern well equipped department with all sub-specialities. He established renal transplant program at Banaras Hindu University.
His areas of interest are reconstructive urology, uro-oncology, renal transplantation and endo-urology. His experience and contribution in managing stricture urethra and female fistulae is internationally recognized. He is one of the few urologists who have the largest experience in reconstructing ‘ileal neo- bladder’ in carcinoma bladder with an excellent quality of life. He has performed over 100 renal transplantation and has managed more than 1000 urinary stones and over 10000 prostate surgery by various endo-urological technique.
- Indian Society of Organ Transplantation
- Societe Internationale d’Urologie (SIU)
- British Transplant Society
- President-Elect, Urological Society of India
- Indian Society of Lymphology
- East Zone Chapter of Urological Society of India
- North Zone Chapter of Urological Society of India
- Fellow International College of Surgeons
- Governing Council Member of Urological Association of Asia (UAA)