Gastroenterologist In Bengaluru
Dr. Prashanth C has vast experience in Laparoscopic/Minimal Access Surgery. He has been honored with Fellow of Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endosurgeons (FIAGES). Dr. Prashanth C has experience in the field of General & Laparoscopic Surgery more than a decade. He is trained in Laparoscopic /Minimal Access Surgery at GEM Hospital Coimbatore. He has worked under most famous Laparoscopic Surgeons like Dr. M. Ramesh, Dr. Palanivelu, Dr.Senthil Nathan, Dr.R.S.Bhat and has assisted in around 3600 Surgeries of various specialties before he became a Consultant & started performing various treatments individually.
Education:MBBS, M.S. (General Surgery), FMAS
- General Surgery.
- Laparoscopic/Minimal Access Surgery – Lap Cholecystectomy, Lap Hernia Repair(TEP,TAPP),Lap Ventral Hernia, Lap Appendectomy
- Various Bariatric & Obesity surgical procedures.
- Gastrointestinal Surgery & Oncological Surgery.
- Diabetic Foot Surgery.
- Vascular Surgery like Varicose veins.
- Gastrointestinal Surgery & Oncological Surgery including Lap Fundoplication, Lap colorectal surgery.
Research & publications:
- Recipient of Rotarian P.R. Sathyanarayanasetty’s Gold Medal awards -2000 for young Surgeons.
- Paper on Giant cell tumor published in JIMA.
- Best paper award for Tumors of thoracic bony cage in ASICON 2004 –Hyderabad & ASI-KSC 2005 Karnataka Chapter –Mangalore.
- Optimal port placement for Laparoscopic Surgery-Indian Journal of Surgery.