Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon, Fortis Hospital, Kolkata
- M.B.B.S. from R G Kar Medical College under University of Calcutta India in 1989.
- M.S. – Orth degree from University of Calcutta India in 1994
- M.Ch. Orth. from University of Dundee, Scotland in 1999
- F.R.C.S. Glasgow from RCPS, Glasgow in 1997
- F.R.C.S. Trauma & Ortho from Intercollegiate Board, UK in 2004.
Dr. Rajput, MS (Orth), received his medical degree from the University of Calcutta after which he successfully completed M Ch (Orth) from the University of Dundee, Scotland; FRCS from RCPS, Glasgow; and FRCS (Trauma and Ortho) from Intercollegiate Board, UK.
He is a consultant Orthopaedic surgeon at Kolkata. He specializes in the Orthopaedic management for problems of the hip and knee, sporting injuries, and the management of trauma. He also specializes in fractures around hip & knee and also pelvis & acetabulum. He performs primary and revision hip and knee replacements and also unicompartmental knee replacements. He also focuses on adult joint replacement and preservation including hip, knee and shoulder arthroscopy; pelvic osteotomy; minimally invasive joint replacement; joint replacement revisions; and treatment of avascular necrosis.
- Member of Indian Orthopaedic Association.
- Member of British Orthopaedic Association.
- Member of West Bengal Orthopaedic Association.
- Founding member of association of pelviacetabular surgeon of India.
- Member of West Bengal Arthroplasty Society.