Chairperson of IFC and IVF Specialist
International Fertility Centre, New-Delhi
- Dr. Rita Bakshi is the founder and chair person of International Fertility Center, the most trusted and successful fertility clinic and a standout amongst the most famous facilities in India.
- She moved on from the Lady Harding Medical College, New Delhi and got her MBBS in 1983.
- She finished her MD (Gynae and Obs) from Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi in 1990.
- Dr. Rita is exceptionally prepared in women’s health and fertility and holds Diploma in Obstetrician and Gynecologist from St. Stephens Hospital in 1987.
- Her specialization incorporate IVF treatment, ICSI, IUI, endometriosis and ovulaltory issue, recurrent miscarriage, premature delivery and their medicines.
- Amid the most recent 25 years, Dr. Rita Bakshi has offered families some assistance with conceiving more than 4000 in vitro preparation (IVF) babies.
- She is universally prestigious for his spearheading work in assisted reproductive technology (ART). She's likewise the founder of ADIVA group of hospitals.
- Success rate of over 80% in Egg Donor Surrogacy
- Have Done Tubal re-canalization using microscope with excellent result
- Performed more than 6000 caesarean sections, 3000 Hysterectomies including non-descent Hysterectomies even up to 16-week size uterus
- Have successfully deal with male infertility, testicular biopsy, frozen sperm ICSI
- Has done more than 1000 cases of IVF annually at all the centers with a success rate of over 45%
- Member of AOGD (Association of Obstetricians & Gynecologists Delhi)
- Member of FOGSI (Federation of Obstetrician & Gynecological Societies of India)
- Member of FEMGENCON (Association of Female Genital Reconstructive Aesthetic and micro surgeons of India)
- Member of ISAR (Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction)
- Member of IFS (Indian Fertility Society)
- Member of NARCHI (National Association of Reproductive Child Health of India)
- Member of USI (Ultrasound Society of India)