Consultant Orthopedics & Joints, Rockland Hospital
Dr. Saif Nabi Shah, Consultant, Department Of Orthopedics at Rockland Hospital, has over 11 years of clinical involvement in the field of Orthopedics. He took preparing in Orthopedics in multi-claim to fame healing centers giving round the clock crisis services. He has done different agent strategies of injury. He has treated different sorts of fractures including both upper and lower appendages, including complex intra-articular, otherworldly and diaphysis cracks. He has utilized a wide range of inserts including plates, nails, wires, screws and fixators.
Dr.Saif likewise helped with diverse sorts of knee replacement surgeries, total hip replacement surgeries, Laminectomy operations (downright, hemi and fenestration), back and foremost combinations with and without Instrumentation in scoliosis patients. He has helped as a first aide in more than 100 primary and advanced hip replacements and more than 200 knee arthroplasties.
He has been connected with Rockland Hospitals since 2005 where separated from clinical experience he has teaching experience also.
- M.B.B.S. AMU, Aligarh
- Diploma in Orthopaedics, AMU, Aligarh
- Fellow in Arthroplasty, inHoly Family Hospital,Orthonova Hospital, Rockland Hospital and Primus Hospital.
- Diplomate of National Board, (Orthopaedics)
- He has previously worked at Batra Hospital, New Delhi as Senior Resident and JN Medical College, AMU, Aligarh as Junior Resident.
- He also has teaching experience of taking Lectures and tutorials for medical and nursing students and DNB residents.
Specialty Interests & Expertise:
- Knee Replacement surgeries
- Knee Arthroplasty
- Operative procedures of Trauma
- Total Hip Replacement surgeries
- Delhi Medical Council
- Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Medical Council of India