Director & Head- Paediatric Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery, Artemis Hospital, New Delhi.
- MBBS University Of Kashmir
- MS (Orthopedics) PGIMR Chandigarh
- MCh (Orthopedics) Dundee,UK
- FRCS Glasgow
Dr. Sanjay Sarup is a Senior Consultant of the Department of Orthopedics at the Artemis Hospital in Gurgaon. With MBBS degree from the University of Kashmir, MS (Orthopedics) from the PGIMR in Chandigarh, and M Ch (Orthopedics) from Dundee in UK, he was bestowed with the FRCS from Glasgow. He has received training from several veterans in the medicine field, including various doctors from reputed institutions, such as, PGIMER in Chandigarh, and KEM & Nair Hospitals in Mumbai. Dr. Sarup is also associated with the Blessings Physiotherapy Clinic. With a vast experience of above 24 years, he is an active member of the Indian Arthroplasty Association, Pediatric Orthopedic Society of India, Bombay Orthopedic Society, Delhi Orthopedic Association, Spine Society of Delhi, AP Spine Association, and the Indian Orthopedic Association. An expert in Congenital Hip Dislocations, Club Foot Deformity, and Scoliosis Correction. He has special interest in Pediatric Orthopedic Deformities, Scoliosis & Kyphosis (Spinal Deformity Correction), Knee & Hip Replacements, and Adult Spine Surgery.
- The Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons at Glasgow
- Indian Arthroplasty Association
- The Indian Orthopedic association
- Pediatric Orthopedic Society of India
- The Bombay Orthopedic Society
- The Delhi Orthopedic Association
- The Spine Society, Delhi
- AP Spine Association