Director IVF Program and IVF Specialist
International Fertility Centre, New-Delhi
- Seema Bajaj, Director IVF Program and Fertility Specialist, acquired her degree in 1995 from Gandhi Medical Collage in Bhopal.
- She enlisted for Advance Training in IVF at the Army Hospital R&R in New Delhi under Dr. Sadhna Desai.
- Before IFC, she held diverse positions in different healing centers incorporate IVF pro at ADIVA women hospital and IVF expert at Fortis clinic.
- Seema has been working in ART (assisted reproductive technology) and has more than 12 year’s involvement in fertility industry.
- Her fundamental hobbies have been male infertility, IVF, IUI and ICSI.
- She has done around 80 instances of IVF in her centre with a success rate of 45%.
- Dr Seema has incomprehensible involvement in cases managing male infertility, routine andrology including Frozen sperm, testicular biopsy [PESA, TESA], and sperm processing.
- Dnb Obst/Gynae
- Junior Residency, Esi Hospital (obstetrics/gynaecology)
- Senior Residency, Mata Chanan Devi Hospital & Sardar Vallabh Bhai Patel Hospital
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Infertility Specialist & Endoscopy Surgeon
- Uterine fibroids
- IVF (In vitro fertilization)
- IUI (Intrauterine Insemination)
- Robotic infertility surgery
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- Ectopic pregnancy