Director of the Department of Neurosciences, Apollo Hospital, Chennai.
- MBBS, Calcutta University
- M.Ch. (Neuro), Christian Medical College and Hospital, Vellore.
Dr. Siddharth Ghosh completed his undergraduate course in medicine from Calcutta University in 1980. He went to Christian Medical College & Hospital, Vellore, India for further training and higher studies. He completed his M. Ch (Neuro) in 1989 and worked as a lecturer in the Dept. of Neurological Sciences, CMC Vellore. In 1991, he came to Tamilnadu Hospital, Chennai as a Consultant Neurosurgeon and he showed all his skills that was remarkable to bring him to the Apollo Speciality Hospital, Chennai in 1996. He became a Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon and contributing his services tirelessly for the needy people. On an average, he operates over 500 cases yearly out of this 300 cases are major that includes complicated brain tumors, skull base tumors, aneurysms, AVMs and other neurovascular disorders.
- Member of Neurological society of India
- Member of stereotactic & functional surgery of India
- Member of American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons