Chairperson, Radiation Oncology at Medanta The Medicity Hospital, Gurgaon
- MD (Radiotherapy) – Jawaharlal Nehru Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research.
- DNB (Radiotherapy) – National Academy of Medical Sciences, India.
- Fellowship Oncology – University of Leeds.
- CCST (Clinical Oncology) – British Institute of Radiology, UK.
Dr. Tejinder Kataria joined Medanta as Chairperson, Division of Radiation Oncology. Her prime focus is delivery of targeted precision radiotherapy for cancers. Before joining Medanta she started the Radiotherapy facilities at Artemis Health Institute, Gurgaon and Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute, New Delhi. She was Associate Professor at Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and Assistant professor at Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh. She was a Commonwealth scholar for the year 1994-95. She pioneered the work in Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) and Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT) in Northern India after training at DKFZ, Heidelberg and Mannheim(Gremany). She trained in Brachytherapy at U.K. under Commonwealth Scholarship and Leeds Fellowship. She has a keen interest in multimodality treatment of cancer to improve the quality of life besides adding years to life. She specialises in 3-D Conformal Radiation (3D CRT), Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT), Image Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT), Volumetric Modulated Arc Therapy (VMAT), Stereotactic Radiotherapy (SRT), Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS), CT/MR/PET-CT Fusion Planning and Brachytherapy.
- Association of Radiation Oncologists of India.
- American Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology.
- European Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology.
- Indian Society of Radiation Biology.
- Indian Society of Brachytherapy.
- Indian Medical Association.