What is a Mommy Makeover?
Post pregnancy specific areas such as tummy, breasts, hips, and legs are affected badly. Sagging skin, increased weight, stretch marks and loose muscles can be very embarrassing for many women. The combination of diet and exercises can help up to a certain extent but it cannot help in regaining the previous figure back. Mommy makeover surgery
can help diminish all these problems. Mommy makeover surgeries are a combination of many cosmetic surgery procedures altogether.
Mommy makeover surgery comprises cosmetic procedures such as:-
- Breast enhancement.
- Breast lift.
- Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty.
- Labiaplasty for vagina.
- Laser treatment of stretch marks.
- Mastopexy with or without implants.
- Thighplasty or thigh tuck for saggy skin.
Who is a good candidate for a mommy makeover?
Mommy makeovers surgeries are designed with a goal to reverse the physical changes associated with childbearing and aging. A candidate for mommy makeover surgery should fit under the following category:-
- If the woman has sagging breasts, decreased breast volume, uneven breasts drooping nipples or stretched areolas.
- If the woman breasts have become larger post pregnancy and are out of proportion with the rest of the body causing back pain.
- Loose skin and stretch mark around the waistline.
- If the woman had C-section and has areas of fat hanging over the surgical scar.
- Excess fat in the love handle area and in the hips and thighs.
- Early signs of aging in the face and around the eyes.
- Not planning pregnancy in the near future.
- Good overall health.
- A more proportionate figure.
- Tightens the skin and reshapes entire body.
- Reduced back and neck pain.
- Lower risk for skeletal deformities.
- Reduces excess fats.
- Increased physical freedom.
- Hugely improved self-confidence.
- Stretch marks reduction by 95%.
- Reduces excess fat from the abdomen.
- Reduces or increases breast size as desired.
- Less healing time.
- Huge savings on a combination of surgeries.
What are the risks of mommy makeover surgery?
Following are some of the general risks complications involved in mommy makeover surgeries:-
- Blood clots.
- Infection at the site of the incision.
- Nerve damage.
- Allergic reactions.
- Excessive bleeding.
- Changes in skin sensation.
- Fluid buildup.
- Adverse reaction to anesthesia.
- Unsatisfactory results which may lead to additional procedures.
- Damage to underlying structures.
When is the best time to have a mommy makeover?
If you are willing to undergo a mommy makeover surgery you should wait for at least 4-6 months after the birth of your last child and you have stopped breastfeeding so that your body gets a chance to recover itself with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
What are the different options for a mommy makeover?
There are many different options for mommy makeover surgery. These options depend on the choice of the procedure you want to go through. A mommy makeover surgery combines some of the following procedures:-
- Liposuction and body sculpting procedure is done to remove and sculpt the areas of stubborn fat.
- Tummy tuck procedure is to flatten the abdomen, tighten the abdominal muscles, and to shape the waist.
- Breast lift procedure is to raise sagging breasts and give it a youthful appearance.
- A combination of breast lift procedure and breast implant augmentation procedure is performed to restore the previous shape of the breasts.
- Thigh lift procedure is to contour and reduces the width of inner thighs.
- Arm lift procedure is to tighten the skin on the upper arms.
- Butt lift procedure is to raise and contour a sagging butt.
- Brazilian butt lift procedure adds volume to the butt and sculpts the waist.
- Vaginal rejuvenation procedure is to restore vaginal tightness.
Why choose Travcure?
Cosmetic surgeries are very expensive all around the globe whereas in India these surgeries are available at quite reasonable prices. Cosmetic surgeries also have a remarkable success rate in India. Highly proficient cosmetic surgeons add to the success rate of cosmetic surgeries performed in India. Many patients from abroad come to India and avail the world-class medical facilities in India. In such cases, medical tourism companies play an important role. Amongst which Travcure is the fastest growing medical tourism company in India. Travcure has the largest network of associated cosmetic surgeons in India. Travcure is also associated with the top most healthcare giants across India. The services offered are accesses to reputed & accredited hospitals in India ranging from doctor’s appointment to medical visa assistance, airport pickup and drop facilities, accommodation, hospital admission formalities food arrangement, and luxurious visits to exotic locations within the country. Travcure consultants aim to provide their patients with extremely compassionate & competent medical services